Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tank-full of thankful

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah. Is there a reason not to work hard and strive harder and forge farther? Nay. Nay. Nay. 

Two spa treatments yesterday and today - SubhanAllah my Lord is ever so kind. Opportunities to share some hopefully useful postings - this I always cherish. A good salary increment from my employer - alfu alfu Alhamdulillah. And gifts after gifts - so I proclaim the bounty of my Lord.  

Indeed, the best-est love is the one offered by our Creator who wants the best for us, each and every time. He subhanahu wata'ala is our ultimate employer and the remuneration package from Him is ultimately unbeatable. All gifts are gifts from Him indeed. Remember what Habib Muhammad as-Saggaf said or rather asked. "Do you think that everything that is taking place around us is happening without Allah's will?"

Subhanallah, not a leaf falls without His knowledge and permission. May Allah forgive us for we are not capable of thanking Him enough, in the way that is fitting.



p/s 
The best gift of the day, almost everyday, is my mother's cooking. May Allah grant her sihah wal 'afiah. Ameen.  

p/s
Some "holier-than-thou" people sent me messages praying for bad things to happen to me and my family. Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal. I think these people should be wary of 'boomerang effects'. And people should never be overconfident about their own "righteousness." 

I ask for continued prayers from my genuine loyal readers and friends. I am thankful and grateful for you and for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment