Sunday, August 2, 2015

Combine - both - unite - focus - YOU

Bismillah.

O Allah...Ya Jami', combine for me all the good and felicity of both abodes, and unite my affairs and allow me to focus completely upon You.



Was so lack of focus that it took me a good 10 ten minutes to locate Al Jami' on this Asmaul Husna artwork. Probably because am super hungry and my Tuna Subway hasn't arrived because someone is probably stuck on the highway.

So, when hungry, blog nonsense.
When hungry, look under the table. LOL.



When hungry, look for some inspiration.



Yes, be in love with your life every single minute of it : )
That's one way to look 10 years younger. And eat fresh as soon as the sub arrives on the table [at long last].



On a serious note, let's memorize the last line of the salawat taught by Habib Umar bin Hafiz.

O Allah...Ya Jami',
COMBINE for me all the good and felicity of BOTH abodes,
and UNITE my affairs
and allow me to FOCUS completely upon YOU.

Ameen.

Good nite folks.
Alhamdulillah for another bountiful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment