Friday, August 21, 2015

My dear, I don't give a damn [except to plant good seeds]

Bismillah.

Assalamualaikum, 
Jummah Mubarak folks.

Am feeling upbeat and grateful for many things. It's Friday after all and it's good to be back at my soho to have lunch with my mother and blog this.
Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.   

Let's keep planting good seeds.
That small poster frame is my best-buy inspiring item from Vietnam
because it reminds me of the need to keep planting good seeds
and leave the outcome to Allah
because 'In His hand is all good.'

The previous posting on ibadurrahman [Tausiyah by Habib Ali Zaenal Abidin] could possibly be the one and only lesson a Muslim traveler needs as provision for this journey in this dunya. 

I am also of the opinion that to pray and strive to become ibadurRahman; to pray for husnul khatimah and to return to Allah with qalbun salim are the only three things that this faqir needs to pray for from now until the time comes for hajj and beyond, bi-iznillah. By the way, another two close buddies of mine are going for hajj this year Alhamdulillah. May Allah grant them good health, facilitate their ibadah and accept it from them. Ameen.     

Before I pen off, here are five positive quotes which I discovered yesterday. Thought you might like it even though it's not from Islamic sources. It's about how to care less about what others think [especially the negative nation].
  1. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
  2. You are not what others think you are. You are what God knows you are. - Shannon L. Alder.
  3. Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner. - Lao Tzu
  4. Your self worth is determined by you. You don't have to depend on someone telling you who you are. - Beyonce
  5. My dear, I don't give a damn. - Margaret Mitchel
LOL I really like the fifth one! 

***
Quotes are from Lifehack.org

No comments:

Post a Comment