Wednesday, May 31, 2017

5th Ramadan | Delight our hearts

Bismillah.




O Allah, delight our hearts,
clothe our innermost beings with robes of honor
and set our minds on what is between us and You
beyond the understanding of creatures
and our own understanding.
Ameen.

***
On a lighter note, I am delighted I managed to juggle teraweh, reading the Quran, and shopping LOL. Yes, Alhamdulillah, got new clothes for Eid, Raya cookies, Raya decor items etc; and paid zakat already, I'm all set should the Syawal Crescent decide to appear : D 

Maybe not yet...cos gotta fix some DIY stuff. Just hope the tool functions. DIY Queen is gonna get cranky if it doesn't LOL.

Oh...would be nice for my guests if I could get a new plush carpet and a console table...etcetera.

Never mind me, I'm just being real cos being real requires no effort. 

Anyway, let's fastabiqul khairat - compete on reading the Quran, and all other good deeds. Ramadan delights the hearts, no doubt. Thank You Allah for Ramadan!


No comments:

Post a Comment