Monday, December 18, 2017

This-cember is about to wrap

Bismillah.

This is week no. 51 folks.
I can't believe it.
Regardless, we have to be grateful that we have come this far.
How many people only made it to week 15 of the year?
Allahu Akbar!

Week 51 by ezatulhada


On the first week of Jan 2018, one question I want to ask myself is: what will I have accomplished in week 51 when there's only one week left for the year?
[Laughing nervously]

Have a productive and pleasant week peeps.

Are you one of those who have been reading my daily rambling here?
This is the 353rd posting.
Never mind this number, there's one number you should try to remember: 450 cos that's the number of times to recite Hasbunallah wa nikmal wakil, as recommended by Habib Umar bin Hafiz.

Hope you like my poster : )




No comments:

Post a Comment