Friday, December 24, 2010

Best wishes


Bismillah.

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah,
Dear all,
Wishing all of you happy...happy...holidays! May you have countless joyous moments with your loved ones.

This could be my last posting for year 2010 as I wish to spend precious times with those who are dear to my heart, InshaAllah.

It's been wonderful to be able to share lessons, reflections, thoughts and emotions with you. Your comments, kind words, support, feedback, prayers and love are much appreciated. Thank you for making this space soothing to the heart. Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah for everything!

And please...please forgive my shortcomings. I am in need of good advice more than anyone. May Allah forgive us all. May He guide us to Him. May He increase our knowledge. May He accept our deeds as pure. May He make us among the sincere ones. May He grant us plenty of light and love!

With best wishes,
Ezza












No comments:

Post a Comment