Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Counting on my Healer


Wa iza mariztu fahuwa yashfin

Bismillah.

Qur'an As Shu'ara 26:80

"And when I am ill, it is He Who cures me;"
(Abdullah Yusuf Ali)

"and, whenever I am sick, heals me,"
(Arthur J Arberry)
 
"and when I fall ill, is the One who restores me to health,"
(Muhammad Asad)

"And when I sicken, then He healeth me,"
(Marmaduke Pickthall)

"and when I am sick, it is He Who cures me;"
(Royal AlBayt Institute Translation)

"and when I become sick, He heals me,"
(Mufti Muhammad Taqi Uthmani)
 
"And when I am ill, it is He who cures me"
(Ibrahim Walk)

6 comments:

  1. Subhan'Allah (سبحان الله‎)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very helpful keep doing this work awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s the True Ayah which heals and cures.
    From Holy Quran.
    Thanks you Allah and forgive us for our mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LearnQuranKids offers the best and easiest solution for Quran Learning. We start this journey of the Quran Learning with Noorani Qaida Online, Classes and complete this ...

    ReplyDelete