Alhamdulillah, the Singapore based Sout Ilaahi Group will be hosting the 5th 'Sacred Path of Love' retreat on 27 & 28 Dec 2014 InshaAllah.
The subject of focus this year is: Effect of the Age.
Shaykh Abdul Aziz Fredericks from UK and Imam Abdoulaye Ndaw from USA will be covering exciting topics as listed below:
Day 1 @ Singapore Management University
- Contentment in failure: Understanding the wisdom of life
- Ocean of Mercy: In the footsteps of the Beloved (Salallah alaihi wasalam)
- The age of loneliness: Embracing the reality of life
- Crisis of knowledge: Between knowing and living
Day 2 @ Masjid Jamiyah Ar-Rabitah
- The beauty in struggle: Finding peace within
- Cultivating mindfulness: The art of living
Very exciting topics indeed! So go on, buy the ticket and take the spiritual ride. The choice of venue for Day 1 seems fitting because we all need to learn how to manage failures, loneliness and the crisis of knowledge - things they never taught us in uni. In managing these critical issues, we should look at the good examples as set by the greatest of men - Prophet Muhammad salallah alaihi wasalam. We have all heard from the shuyukh and habaib the importance of keeping the tie/bond i.e. rabitah with the Prophet salallah alaihi wasalam.
It is also fitting that on the second day, you will be gathered at the House of Allah - Masjid Ar-Rabitah where the honorable speakers would coach you on how to find peace within yourself and cultivate mindfulness.
|and Masjid Ar-Rabitah|
27 & 28 Dec 2014
For more info: