Wednesday, December 3, 2014

In love with life | Sisters' Act

Bismillah.




This is a shout-out to my girlfriendssssss : D
You are my angel simply because you are angelicals. You know who you are.

That red velvet cupcake is for you sweety. And the message too.
Be in love with your life, every single minute of it.
Because you are worth it and because it's worth it, because had He not let us live here, we would not have known Him, our Creator, the Almighty Lord. You all know that.

You would understand me completely if I say truthfully I was supposed to tidy up my room [LOL] but then I thought I ought to write a posting, not just another posting but a special shout-out to you ladies, my sisters.

Know that you mean a lot to me. I know you love me and I love you too, certainly. What more can be said? A heart knows what it loves and whom she loves. Love needs no explanation. It is what it is.

May our love for each other for the sake of Allah, be a reason for us to receive His endless mercy in this abode and the next, for eternity. Ameen.

Thank you for being you, cause you're amazing just the way you are!

Yours,
-E-


p/s
My mom insisted on having this photo here because she thought I looked good in that abaya by Madeena. Yes, we endorse apparels by Madeena @ Mizz Nina the once-upon-a-time pop star who went for hajj and came back as a sparkling brand new Muslimah. I salute her and all of you remarkable talented ladies out there!

p/s That Oroton clutch is also designed by a woman. Amazzzzzing! Feeling golden : )

No comments:

Post a Comment