Wednesday, June 24, 2009

First Rejab 1430 Hijrah


Bismillah.

O son, Alhamdulillah I have just came out from a short suluk riadah on this first day of Rejab. The picture above is the 'cave' I run to every now and then. May you follow in the footsteps of my gurus and our great elders in practising periodic seclusion with the intentions to purify the heart, repent and seek nearness to Allah. May Allah increase our tawfik so we could gear up our amal ibadat especially during this auspicious month. May we be given long life and good health awaiting Shaaban and the holy month of Ramadhan InshaAllah. Here's the du'a to read in Rejab as taught by Shaykh Hisham Kabbani.

Allahumma inni astagfiruka min kulli ma tubtu lahu ilayka summa ‘udtu fih. Wa astagfiruka min kulli ma aradtu bihi wajhika wa khalatani fihi ma laysa fihi ridak. Wa astagfiruka linni`am allati taqawwaytu biha `ala ma’siyatik. Wa astagfiruka min azzunub allati la ya`lamuhu gayruka wa la yattali`u `alayha ahadun siwak wa la yasa`uha illa rahmatika wa la tunji minha illa magfiratuka wa hilmuk. La ilaha illa Anta Subhanaka inni kuntu min azzalimin.Allahuma inni astagfiruka min kulli zulmin zalamtu bihi `ibadak. Fa ayyama `abdin min `ibadika aw amatin min ima’ika zalamtu fi badanihi aw `irdihi aw malihi fa atihi min khaza’inik allati la tanqus. Wa as’aluka an tukrimani birahmatik allati wasi`at kulla shay’in wa la tuhinani min ‘azabika wa ta`tiyani ma as’aluka fainni haqiqun birahmatika ya arhamur rahimin. Wa sallAllahu `ala Sayiddina Muhammadin wa `ala alihi wa sahbihi ajma`in. Wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa billahil Aliyyul Azim.

O Allah, I ask forgiveness of You for everything for which I repented to You then returned to. And I ask forgiveness of You for everything I displeased You with and all that concerns me with which You are displeased. And I ask forgiveness of You for the favors which I used for increasing my disobedience towards You. And I ask forgiveness of You for the sins which no one knows except You and no one sees except You and nothing encompasses except Your Mercy and nothing delivers from (the sins) except Your forgiveness and clemency. There is no God except You alone. You are the Most High, and I was one of the [self] oppressors! O Allah, I ask forgiveness of You for the injustice I committed against Your servants. Whatever of Your male or female servants whom I have hurt, physically or in their dignity or in their property. Give them of Your bounty which lacks nothing. And I ask You to honor me with Your mercy which encompasses all things. Do not humble me with Your punishment but give me what I ask of You, for I am in great need of Your mercy, O Most Merciful of the merciful. May Allah send blessings upon Muhammad and upon all his companions. There is no power and no might except in Allah the High, the Exalted.

Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment