Friday, February 16, 2018

Sunny blissful Friday | Gong Xi Fa Cai

Bismillah.



Assalamualaikum

Of course, we praise the Lord Almighty for the simple pleasures of life, like catching that glorious sunshine I did yesterday over the tiny strait between Penang island and Butterworth (mainland Peninsular Malaysia).

We have to pause and take the time to think about how blessed we are. Alhamdulillah, He woke us up today, so be thankful to Him, by doing good and doing more. Bruce Lee says: to love life is to not waste time because time is what life is made up of.

I am going to make myself useful to my mother today, as always. What about you?

Wish y'all a blissful Friday.
And Gong Xi Fa Cai to our friends who are celebrating the Spring Festival, the Chinese Lunar New Year. May our lives be more prosperous this year.


p/s
Singing: I got that sunshine in my pocket, 
got that good song in my feet 😉




No comments:

Post a Comment