Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Rejab practice as recommended by Habib Umar bin Hafiz for Rejab 1443 Hijri (2022)

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah it's here, the azkar prescribed by Habib Umar bin Hafiz for Rejab this year. 

Like many, I've been waiting for this. May Allah grant Habib Umar a long healthy life and allow us to continue benefitting from all his good counsel. As Habib Umar said in one of his many talks that I'd listened to, we need not be near him, all we have to have is a strong heart connection with him and a strong himmah to want to practise all the recommended azkar that he would consistently share in Rejab, Syaaban and Ramadan each year. 

They say a true leader is one who can motivate you to act. I'll also say from my experiences as a struggling salik, Habib Umar bin Hafiz has been the one who has a strong capacity to direct the heart towards Rasulallah salallah alaihi wasalam and thereby encourage the tongue to make many selawat.

For someone at my age who's travelled the path that has been destined for me, the so-called worldly accomplishments that I may have accomplished and those that I see people accomplished, I am of the opinion that the only one true wealth (achievement) that matters is a person's ability to keep a consistently good connection with the Prophet salallah alaihi wasalam through selawat. That's it. If one understood this, then one could easily cancel out the noises and distractions that one may encounter along the way. 

May Allah guide us in performing actions that He loves and may our hearts remain connected with His beloved Rasul and the solehin.      
Aamiin.


Pic credit: Muwasala FB
as published on 8th Feb 2022

...
Done 3000x on 10th Feb. Alhamdulillah. Let's wait for the next task Insya-Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment