Monday, March 13, 2017

House of Allah | House Allah in the heart

Bismillah.

Assalamualaikum

My Monday was packed as planned Alhamdulillah. Hope you have had a good Monday too.

Am writing this backdated posting on Tuesday morning and thought I should have these two videos here as a point to reflect on the value of the House of Allah. One is about a mosque in Texas being destroyed by fire and how its imam and jemaah received plenty of support from Muslims, Jews and Christians. 

The second video is longer, and older. But it's refreshing and inspiring nonetheless as we see how our Muslim brothers in Netherlands struggled to build a mosque in Amsterdam. It took them 20 years before construction could begin in 2013. You might have watched this film before. I am having it here so I could come back to it at my convenience. [And also to remind me of one of the trips abroad I intend to make with my mother In Sha Allah.]

Let's not forget to house Allah in our hearts always, for that's an equally significant shi'ar of Islam for a Muslim. And let's not forget to thank Allah every day for giving us a nice peaceful house to live in. Imagine millions of people who are displaced, who do not have the comfort and joy of sleeping in their own bed. Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah, may Allah increase His blessings to us for we are indeed grateful for His benevolence.







Can't wait to balik kampung soon.
Missing my plants.
 (balik kampung = going back to one's home in one's hometown.)
Can't wait to visit Amsterdam : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment