Saturday, February 6, 2010

A goodly word as a goodly tree

Bismillah.

I am humbled by the feedback I've been getting from Lisan al-Din visitors. Some left a comment, some wrote via email, some text/sms and some complimented in person. Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah. Thank you!

Know that I appreciate all your good words even though I sincerely think that I do not deserve them. Nonetheless, I am sure the Angels record your good gesture gayfully - that a believer speaks well of another believer.

"See you not how Allah sets forth a parable?
A goodly word as a goodly tree,
whose root is firmly fixed,
and its branches (reach) to the sky.
Giving its fruit at all times, by the leave of its Lord,
and Allah sets forth parables for mankind
in order that they may remember."
(Surah Ibrahim (14): 24-25)


Brothers and sisters,
I believe your good words must have rooted in your beautiful hearts as their fragrant scents fill the air. May your kind words bear fruits for you now and in the hereafter. Ameen.
With best wishes,
Ezza Ismail

Pic credit: Abd Fattah of Argentina/Haqqani Fellowship

1 comment:

  1. Salam. May Allah blessed you with your good work.... Amin, Amin, Amin....

    ReplyDelete