Monday, July 12, 2010

In the shade of awliya

Bismillah.

"I am in this world like a rider who halts in the shade of a tree for a short time and after taking some rest, resumes his journey leaving the tree behind." - Prophet Muhammad s.a.w

O son, may this picture soothes your heart as it did mine. MashaAllah! Habib Umar bin Hafiz, may we meet again InshaAllah.

May we continue to live under the shade of the habaib and the awliya til we reunite with the anbiya and the gem of all anbiya Rasulullah s.a.w. bi-iznillah.

Keep loving him, keep him in your thoughts O son, always. So that when death comes to you with Yaasin on your mind, you could wake up with he whom you love and you could say:
"The last thing on my mind before I closed my eyes was you O Taha so that the first being I see with my eyes when I am awakened is you, O Habibullah."

Allahumma salli ala Sayyidina Muhammad.

Pic credit: Omar Khayyam/Haqqani Fellowship

No comments:

Post a Comment