Tuesday, September 7, 2010

28th Ramadhan 1431 Hijri

Bismillah.

O son, I rejoiced at watching these lovely photos. MashaAllah, tabarakallah.


Seated - Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani

Standing next to Habib Ali is our beloved Shaykh Raja Ashman.

O son, you have no idea how delighted I was to see these lovely photos!

"You must make friends with the believers (mu'minun), the convinced (muqinun), the righteous (salihun). Listen patiently to what they have to say, take instruction from them and put it into practice, then you will prosper. You must hear the words of the Shaikhs and put them into practice. You must have respect for them, if you wish for success (falah). I once had a Shaikh. Whenever I had a problem and it weighed upon my heart, he would talk to me about it without requiring me to say anything. This was due to my respect for him and my good behavior in his company. I never behaved in the company of the Shaikhs with anything but respectfulness and good manners."
- Shaykh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani, Ramadhan 545 AH


Credit:  Mohamed Saud Husain facebook
All translations on Shaykh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani are from
respected brother Muhtar Holland.
Publisher credit: Al Baz Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment