Monday, September 27, 2010

Good character













Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah for lovely friends with good humor, good character, cheerful face; who are a generous giver and who does not impose problems on you.

I absolutely agree with Hassan al-Basri who said:
"Good humor and character is manifested in a cheerful face, generous giving, and not imposing one's problems on others."

But surely good friends would not mind listening to your problems. But more importantly one should not be a cause for people to shed tears on account of one's bad character. If one cannot make others smile, at least try not to make them cry.

p/s
Thank you N, A, M & T for the yummy cake, lovely flowers, gifts, great laughter and more than a decade of friendship. You made me realize that I should not be bothered that one person made me cry when more than a dozen friends made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment