Friday, February 25, 2011

Inspired

Bismillah.

La hawla wala quwwata illah billah. We try to act upon each and every good inspiration that come to us InshaAllah. We learned they are called khatir rabbani and khatir maliki - the lordly whisperings and the angelic whisperings.

Today, upon arriving in my hometown, 'my' island in the sun, Penang, as the sunny cheery mood sets in, some good khatir shouts at me, hey give a small gift to the farthest visitor to this space.

So...I wanna give a little something to someone from...Argentina! InshaAllah. Yes, Argentina! I must say it's very inspiring to have friends in faith from as far as Argentina visiting us. Alhamdulillah.

Estimado senor, Euskir/Federico, please drop me a line and give me your address. Muchas gracias

p/s Thanks for crying with me when I cried my heart for our brothers in Palestine. Time and distance cannot and should not break the bond of friends in faith.


A grand gorgeous mosque in Buenos Aires
Pic credit: Beatrice Murch

No comments:

Post a Comment