Saturday, March 29, 2014

On making an intention | Small treat

Bismillah.

This is another merepek nonsense posting, sorry. But am happy...happy...therefore write happy :)

When Allah grants you cool bounties, you are grateful and would want to celebrate, don't you? I wish I could buy you roti canai [pronounce row-tea char-ny as in deny]. 

Let's see, on average 300 people visit this space every day. So that's like 300 roti canai. Yes, I can afford that inshaAllah. But because you are all virtual, I can't. [And I won't meet strangers] Yet for making that one intention, virtually, I have banked in 300 points ka-ching :)

It's great isn't it, to be rewarded just for making one good intention. Praise be to Allah.

2014 is Visit Malaysia Year, come try our roti canai.


"O mankind, eat from whatever is on earth (that is) lawful and good and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy."
- Quran 2:168


No comments:

Post a Comment