Sunday, October 4, 2015

Be the reason someone smiles today

Bismillah

Life is like that. If you care to make someone smile, someone else somehow will make you smile. And it's always good to be the reason someone smiles today and everyday.

This short clip was taken by yours truly during Eidul Adha break in Penang. I thought it might put a smile on my friends' faces - friends from a faraway land because they used to live in Malaysia about a decade ago. Pray Allah will guide and facilitate their hijrah back to this beautiful country and grant them a whole new world which is more brilliant in every way, Ameen.




A whole new world...that's where we'll be...
A thrilling chase, a wondrous place, for you and me...




p/s

A.Sha & Family:
You all have my love. I am so sorry to keep you and your family waiting since the last posting. Let's plan and work together on something worthwhile. InshaAllah.
So happyyyy to speak to you and uncle.
Fi amanillah : D


No comments:

Post a Comment