Friday, April 29, 2016

Spring in Penang | A spring in my step

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah to be home again - my Penang home. YaHuuu : D

As soon as I arrived in my neighborhood, I was pleasantly surprised to see some unexpected signs of the Spring season. For a moment I thought the all-pink-blooms in front of my house was Sakura LOL.

Sorry guys, my Japan Sakura-fever is not yet over. Heh...heh...



Thousands of local tourists are expected to flock to this island-in-the-sun during this long weekend. But obviously, driving up to Penang for a Penangite like me is extra special. I have got a spring in my step everytime I balik kampung [home-coming].

Was also pleasantly surprised to see my mom's plant blossoming. It sure is Spring time in Gelugor. LOL.



Sometimes I have second thoughts about sharing my personal travel photos but I am happy to know that many of you are happy to see them. Thank you for the positive feedback : )

Sunday, the 1st of May is Labor Day. As an employee of a super cool organization, I really feel blessed and contented that my team has delivered half a billion Ringgit worth of projects in the first quarter. 2016 is looking great indeed. Alhamdulillah.

As the chief of my own small company, I will keep forging ahead and sweat it out. We must be grateful that Allah keeps giving us ideas, keeps giving us the himmah (aspiration) to do something new each day.

OK I will act like a tourist tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday and Monday and share more photos of Penang for you, cos I love you : D

Cheers!
Jumaah Mubarak!

No comments:

Post a Comment