Saturday, October 28, 2017

Thank God for yummy delivery | Happy Saturday

Bismillah.

I love my family for they know on most days I prefer to stay indoor and do my own thing (catching up on blogging among other things) so they leave me alone and delivered the Bisou cakes I ordered promptly. LOL.

[TQ Nish-Nish]

yummy delivery
Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah for good food and good times alone, but technically speaking we are never alone cos He is always around, always present.

If eating cake is wrong, then I don't want to be right, ever. But I want to be right about being clingy to the Quran cos I really need a handsome lawyer in my grave. I won't mind sharing a cupcake with him as long as he makes sure I don't get spanked. LOL.

Enjoy the weekend, folks.
Let's give today the chance to become one of the most beautiful days of our life.


No comments:

Post a Comment