Monday, January 8, 2018

8.1.18 | Prosperous week

Bismillah.




Are you ready to seize this special week?
It's only the second week of the year.
It's looking good 8.1.18.
I used to own a car with a similar plate number 7117.
The Chinese folks love this kind of number pairing.

***

I just want to go give a lil shout out to my nephew A.Areef who is going to be sitting for a major exam this year. And kudos to another nephew K.Arif for having completed high school with style and wit. He was a prefect at one of the top schools in KL. I hope A.Areef & K.Arif would consider studying abroad if/when given the opportunity. Ameen.

We gotta keep working hard, prepare to win and expect to win.

To all of you at the workplace, I wish you a Happy Monday.
Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.
May Allah grant us more of the good life - more good health, more wealth of this dunya and akhirah.
Ameen.


No comments:

Post a Comment