Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Apologetically me | Rambling unapologetically

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah to have arrived safely in my fave city - KL. Praise be to Allah for carrying us safely here and there.

Because this is my personal space I have always unapologetically posted things "as is". But today, this 'apologetically me' would like to apologize to someone for blocking him on our meeting channel. LOL... cos I am a girl and that's pretty common yeah!
[Please F... it's not that I disliked you ya. I think you know your "Dear Bud" somehow yeah!]

I have never done a public apology like this before, ever. But it's Syawal yeah...

And...I would like to clarify for some readers who have commented on my "fair skin". No, I am NOT as fair as I might have appeared in most of the photos. I might have appeared fair and attractive thanks to the lighting in situ and Samsung Note 8. LOL.

I am as tanned [read: exotic] as ever LOL. Pale\porcelain white has never been in trend by the way. LOL.

Sorry folks, I just gotta do this here. If truth be told I am exhausted from driving long-distance and I just needed to get this important message out and I needed to write from the heart.

Signing off as Ezza who wished she had more E.I (emotional intelligence).
: D

So here...my bare-faced photo. Trying to look/pretend to be innocent LOL.




  I missed my Penang home already : (

Post-Subuh this morning.
Gelugor, Penang.
Bismillahi tawakkaltu alallah wala hawla wala quwwata illah billah

No comments:

Post a Comment