Friday, June 22, 2018

Right where we are

Bismillah.

So...can I disagree with my doctor who directed me to put on a wristband for two months? Great Lord, Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal, praise be to Allah regardless of the circumstances we are in.

So...I missed my study-group meeting tonight. In fact, I kinda miss my project-groups, my classmates, my clan - Mac Lean. 'Virtue mine honor' that's our motto. We have got two more assignments to complete before the finals. Alas, I am not in my top form today. Every day counts.

But we are right where we are as destined by the Orchestrator. We cross path with whomever He wishes for us at the appointed time and not an hour sooner. But then again our souls are evergreen and for a soul to be warm with another soul in this realm it could only mean one thing, that it was already warm and cordial in the realm of the spirits. We were in the same ranks then, so we click pretty well now. Our souls are evergreen, I am convinced.

No matter the circumstances, pray: Oh Lord, keep me in Your loving "arms" for I know I am loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment