Thursday, October 7, 2021

The ever generous Lord | Distinction | 3 Millions

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.

Yet again, the ever-generous Lord has showered His mercy on this faqir. I have been awarded an MBA with Distinction! The official results were released two days before my birthday. MaShaAllah!

The sweetest jaw-dropping part was when I saw the high score I got for my final project. Super grateful that I managed to pull through at the last minute and completed it in 3 solid months. I swear it was all due to the wonderful souls who made du'a for my success especially those select few from whom I had pleaded for their special du'a. God bless them all.

Ok...I don't know what else to write LOL. It's a beautiful night, I am listening to Boyce Avenue singing Whitney's "I will always love you". LOL. Sorry, that's so random. 

But it's just a normal night really, doing some homework assigned by a professional speech coach that I've just hired and thinking what story to craft for the 'Study UK Alumni Award' upon invitation from my other UK alma mater - Stirling. 

I think Scotland loves me, woo-hooo! LOL.

OK when too many LOLs appear, it's time to sign off. [What la wei!]

On a serious note, I hope my small success will inspire the young ones to work hard and always give a bit more than their best in anything they do. And that life-long learning is the way to go.

Luv,
E. Ismail


The University of Strathclyde, Glasgow - Class of 2021.
Times Higher Education (THE) named Strathclyde 'UK University of the Year' twice, in 2012 and 2019.
Its business school won the 'UK Business School of the Year' award in 2016.
So I shall remain humble to have been awarded the 'Strathclyde MBA Scholarship Award for Female Leader of the Future - Malaysia' and graduated with a good Distinction.
Alhamdulillah indeed!




c o n t e n t e d
a s  e v e r

****************

By the way, in case you wanted:
1 million goodies from your Lord.
1 million ugly traits deleted. 
1 million ranks elevated.
Total = 3 millions!

When you are at the mall or at a party, be sure to recite:

Laa ilaha illallah wahdahu la shari kalah
lahul mulku walahul hamdu
yuhyi wayumit
wahuwa hayyun la yamut
biyadihil khair
wahuwa 'ala kulli syai in qadir

That's what the poster says. I got it from Bro. P. Amir's IG. We all know the tasbih pretty well, but I doubt we are fully aware of its marvellous virtues.



No comments:

Post a Comment