Saturday, December 18, 2021

Proclaiming this special bounty of my Lord | Graduated for the third time

Bismillah.

Assalamualaikum dear loyal visitors,

Twenty twenty-one is coming to an end very soon, so I must leave these beautiful memories here and certainly it's something to carry with me year after year. Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah I shall continue to acknowledge the generous bounties of my Lord and that people too could see His wonderful af'al.

Needless to say, it was great to travel to Scotland with my mom for the third time. It was great that she was able to attend my graduation. Allah Kareem! 

The graduation ceremony was held at the beautiful Barony Hall on the Strathclyde University campus in Glasgow. It was the first time in two years that the Uni had organized an in-person graduation ceremony, so I am very grateful to be in the Class of 2021. Conducting research during the Covid 19 pandemic was very challenging indeed. It would not have been easy if Allah had not facilitated my journey. 

I will also admit that it felt special to be seated in the front-row reserved seats for Distinction students 
: )
 







May Allah grant maqbul to all your good wishes too!
May Allah grant you success in your endeavours too!
Aamiin.


Best,
E. Ismail

Just arrived!
19 Jan 2022
(My beloved brother in law passed away
on this date, last year. I had deferred working on my MBA project to offer some moral support to his family. It's worth it.
Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal)





No comments:

Post a Comment