Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Ramadhan & Eid Mubarrak

Bismillah.

So...my mom said I should post something lol. 

Alhamdulillah we had a productive and meaningful Ramadhan. I managed to khatam the Quran on 19th Ramadhan. When I texted my Quran coach, he remarked "you have exceeded the KPI" lol.

Alhamdulillah we managed to perform Qiyamulail at the mosque on most nights.

Alhamdulillah for the lovely experiences donning purdah/niqab on ALL my visits to the mosque. It was fun dressing up as smartly as I could for each visit. 

Alhamdulillah to have made many new masjid-friends.

Guys, we have to be detail in counting our blessings.

Alhamdulillah, I feel my heart becoming more attached to the mosque and the Quran even post-Ramadhan. And that I look forward to visiting the mosque wearing purdah/niqab once a week. I take it as a practice towards a plausible future.

So I learned from listening to both online and in-person tausiyah that we are supposed to continue praying so that Allah accepts our ibadah in Ramadhan for as long as six months after.

Indeed, may the Lord be pleased with our efforts.
Aamiin.

WaSalamualaikum warahmatullah,
E.Ismail

25th May 2022


Throwback pix of me practising my ideal future
image bi-iznillah.







No comments:

Post a Comment