Wednesday, April 3, 2013

When the sun sets | Signs on the horizons

Bismillah.

"And the sun is quickly proceeding towards its destination.
That is the designing of the all-Mighty, the all-Knowing."
- Surah Yassin:38

I am never going to pretend and you must have realized it by now that I listen to all kinds of songs. And if you are like me, that is if you are not a strictly nasheed-only-listener, you would have a theme song for the week, day or month depending on the mood or hal.

But the above ayat is my all time favorite and will always be. How many times do you catch the sun in a day? Don't forget the above ayat each time you set your eyes on that glorious planet. I pray to Allah the Merciful, the all Hearing, the Watcher, the Witness, if everything else I do is deemed unacceptable, flawed and invalid, I pray He be my witness that I remind people of this one ayat from the Qur'an. That He accepts my faith, that I believe in this ayat because I see it manifest everyday. I see His signs on the horizons. I see His signs in myself. 

And this is the other ayat that has triggered faith:
"We shall show them Our signs in the horizons and in their own souls until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. Is it not sufficient that your Lord is witness to all things?"
(Al-Fussilat : 43) 
  
Sadaqallah al-Azeem
Allah says the truth.
_________________________

Disclaimer:
This blogger sometimes got off the track. So please excuse her. Pardon her appearance whilst she upgrades her deen. Today she saw the sun setting over Kuching riverside from her hotel room at the Riverside Majestic and she thought of sharing His majestic sign with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment