Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Ramadan Bites of Wisdom (28)

Bismillah



Assalamualaikum

Folks, here we go. We are at Day 28, YaHuuuu!

I am feeling upbeat. Must be the air here in Penang, my beautiful island in the sun where wholesome people call home : D


Eid decor at Times Square in Penang.
Yes, we have Times Square too!

I have been busy working on my orchid pot plants and DIY small garden, among other last-minute Raya (Eid) preps.

The choice for this Eid - fresh orchids.
Wonder what God whispered to them, that they bloomed so pretty.  

Oh, yesterday I visited a mudir (vice-principal) of a large private Islamic school in Penang. He graduated from Madinah University. The last time I met him was 7 years ago. It was a very pleasant occasion. He showed us around the 8-acre school which houses 600 students and 200 senior citizens. Most of them live in modern accommodation and a handful live in traditional hut-style lodgings for one person. Do check out a video recording of the visit after the Eid holidays, InshaAllah.

Oh well, I am a nobody, a weak nobody but I sure love the solehin and people who love and are committed to Allah and His beloved Rasulullah s.a.w.

It's nice being around them. 

Alhamdulillah Allah Kareem.

No comments:

Post a Comment