Thursday, November 19, 2015

Endorsing LASIK | Sultan Cola cool lah

Bismillah.

Hi folks,

I can't believe it, the small sharing I did about my experience doing a LASIK surgery for my eyes  - yeah that posting that is constantly in Top 5 for this blog - has garnered 5,000 over clicks. The LASIK industry should pay me USD 5,000 for the promotion I have done and the ads is still running ya know. LOL.

***
I discovered Sultan Cola, a cool Halal cola from Vienna at a biz forum in KL last month. That can in my hand is the last one left in the fridge. Aghhh..now where on earth can I find it? Hope they have set up a good distribution network in Malaysia by now. It's got a good percentage of black seeds/la nigelle. Love it!

And that blue hoodie sweatshirt I am wearing is only for Alumni of Stirling Uni, sorry ; )
You can't blame me for being proud of it because I had spent some RM200K to fund my studies, ma-self.

Alhamdulillahi hamdan yuwafi 
niámahu wa yukafi u mazidah 

Today, I am a bit under the weather, hence no Bobbi Brown eyeliner whatsoever, hence this somewhat unusual haphazard advertisement. 

OK folks, wish yáll a pleasant day and stay cool lah.



On a serious note, here is a poster borrowed from Exa Publishing FB.





2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaykum dear sis Eza,
    There is a shop near my house that sells the Sultan Cola. I can get you some inshaAllah. How do I get in touch with you?

    A longtime reader,
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Farrah,

    Wahhh you dropped me a comment at 3 a.m? LOL.
    Where do you live? What is the name of the shop?
    I found out from Sultan Cola Malaysia FB, they have got a few retailers now.
    Thanks, it's ok no need to trouble yourself ; )

    -E-

    ReplyDelete