Friday, January 22, 2016

Shaykh Masood Yusuf on The Foundational Principles of Self-Purification from Imam Nawawi's Kitab Al-Maqasid




Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah, we are pleased to share this video with you. Shaykh Masood, in my opinion speaks very good and almost perfect English, yet when we showed him this video, he could spot some "grammatical errors" he made. Masha Allah.

I sure have to strive harder to improve my spoken and written English yáll : D 

The lesson on tazkiyatun nafs (self purification) is precious, I am sure you would agree.

Catch up soon because just like you, I am busy too. And to be honest, I can't entertain all queries/requests/ramblings or explain about everything you see or don't see on this blog. Or I might go berserk LOL.

Anyhow, bi-iznillah we might soon share an interview with a best-selling author on an exciting subject.

May Allah continue to grant us tawfiq to keep doing khair, facilitate it for us and accept it from us.
Ameen.

Have a jolly nice day folks : )

p/s

Remember to share any good videos you find on Al Falah TV YouTube channel and go promote to your buddies, neighbors, relatives, cousins, sweethearts, heartthrobs, everybody : D

www.alfalahtv.net

Spread the khair.



1 comment: