Sunday, February 26, 2017

Keeping up with technology | It's always worth a try

Bismillah.

Assalamualaikum folks.

I have always considered myself ol' school until I embraced the newly launched Whatsapp enhanced "Status" feature where you could share more photos and video of your daily "status" or activities. It's always worth a try. Here it is.



LOL.
Hope you have had a wonderful Sunday, as I did. Alhamdulillahi hamdan yuwafi ni'amahu wayukafi umazidah.

***
You all know Mulla Nasrudin jokes, am pretty sure of that. Here's one for the weekend.

"As usual Mulla Nasrudin showed up for supper with dirty hands and a dirty face. "Go wash up," his wife screamed at him. "Night after night I tell you. And night after night you always come to the table without washing. Why don't you ever do it without my shouting at you?"
"Well" said Mulla, "It's always worth a try, who knows, you might forget once."

: D

It's always worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment