Saturday, September 2, 2017

11 Zulhijjah 1438 H - Tashrik Day 1 - Eidul Adha Day 2

Bismillah.


Alhamdulillah for another beautiful morning brisk walk.

Hope you have had a wonderful Eidul Adha 😙
yesterday. We have got two more days to feast and celebrate. YaHuuu...




Thank God for Eid Day #2



Eidul Adha days are for being grateful for the sacrifices made by our loved ones and for reflecting on our humble roots.

Some people used to mock me for being "orang kampung" a derogatory term used by snobbish "rich urban people" for "backward" people who come from remote/rural villages in Malaysia. It does not matter. What's more important is I am proud of my roots.

P/s
But I think I have got better taste in clothes and home decor than some supposedly 'urban people' LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment