Saturday, September 9, 2017

Changing perspective

Bismillah.




So today I decided to take a different path. Change of attitude starts with a change of path, this I realized after sweating it out. LOL.

I often share a cityscape of KL from my balcony. This photo is like giving you the same snapshot of KL, but reverse about a mile back. Not sure if you follow me. LOL.

Alhamdulillah for today. For being healthy enough to go for a brisk walk.



Just trying to psych me up for the life-long marathon.
Just another Saturday rambling.
One beautiful Saturday in September.


p/s
Should anyone (spy-readers) think my photos are too cute to handle, get out of here then. LOL.
And sorry if all you see is the not-so-nice side of me.
But perhaps, you should change the way you look at things.
"Don't let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace."
- Dalai Lama

: D

No comments:

Post a Comment