Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Pocketing prosperity

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah!
For an awesome evening listening to people's success stories. You know you have the right attitude when your heart expands and grin from your right armpit to your left armpit just hearing about a person's success stories. LOL.

It's important to have the right attitude about wealth and prosperity. The experts say it's not about creating wealth, it's about tuning oneself to the frequency of wealth, it's about being in the same wave with fortune. In other words, we gotta psychologically pocket it before it makes way to our pockets or purse. I know it doesn't make sense to some people but do ponder, meditate and reflect. I have been trying to internalize it as I am open to new ideas and possibilities.

This small sharing is for my nieces and nephews so they would give it a thought. But of course, they would still be hoping their aunt would 'belanja' (treat) them lol.

I can't wait to finish my exams and go chill with them my loved ones.

May Allah make us more grateful for all His gifts bestowed upon us in the past, present and future.
Ameen.


 Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment