Sunday, July 8, 2018

The tough gets going

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.
It's time to study, study and study for exams.
But first, when the going gets tough, go Haagen Dazs : )
Also to treat my dear mother who loves it, who doesn't?

"Tough times never last but tough people do."
Dr Robert Schuller

I am okay despite that a-wee-bit stressful look before the ice cream arrives at our table.
LOL

"How beautiful to find a heart that loves you
without asking you for anything
but to be okay."
- Khalil Gibran

To all the wonderful and kind hearts out there, who continually wish me well for my exams and all my undertakings, who pray for me from a distance - may Allah bless you with a lot more bounties than what you have wished for me.

"Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love."
- Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment