Sunday, November 21, 2010

Seek knowledge even as far as China

Bismillah.

That is a saying attributed to Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. That we should be willing to travel a great distance in search of knowledge and go to a place which not many would consider going. In the past, during his time it was China.

But no I am not going to China (not yet) but to a small province in Thailand - InshaAllah. It has got something to do with my daytime job, to learn how we could share the advance of technologies with our friends living in the rural areas and those who are visually impaired. It's just for a week.

If Allah wills, I might be able to write something from 'my' little island resort-home there. InshaAllah. I humbly seek your du'a so I'd be safe throughout the journey and that my mother will keep well during my absence. Ameen.

Beautiful Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment