Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Ramadan Bites of Wisdom (13)

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah for another opportunity to share something good. 

I am only a postman you know. Credit goes to my teammate for her dedication and commitment.

This bites of wisdom no. 13 is a bit long, but it's worth the time to ponder and reflect.

God bless!





p/s

I have just realized that this is the 100th posting for the year. Alhamdulillah, may the Lord let me type and post another 100 little sharings InshaAllah.

Our job is to just do, and leave it to God to do the accounting of our good and not so good deeds. He is the real 'Accountant' and not mortals.

I think for as long as a person needs to go to the washroom to empty himself/herself, he/she should not even try to play God and act as a 'Reckoner'. But of course there will always be people who needs an 'acting' job because they have got nothing much to do.

Hu... hu...may Allah forgive me.
Now everyone say:
May Allah forgive and bless our dear blogger sister Eza with husnul khatimah.
Ameen.


Thanks! I love you!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment