Wednesday, June 10, 2015

To discover and be discovered

Bismillah.

YaHuuuu, today I just couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear.

That's because... I discovered on Dr Jasser Auda's FB [hidden amidst many big news and great stories about his scholarly activities] a link to my blog post, an old one, but relevant of course.
http://lisanaldin.blogspot.com/2014/09/on-neediness-and-freedom.html

If only I had discovered this in September last year! Ma sha Allah! My happy hormones would have stayed on high for a long long time. LOL.

Oh I am also super happy that he is happy with the video produced by Al Falah TV, the one featuring him.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.  
It is all Allah's wisdom and generosity.


"In His Hand is all good." 
(Quran 3:26)




Sing: I feel good....la la la la....

Good nite y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment