Saturday, December 24, 2016

He gifted me this life | He gifted me love

Bismillah.

Hah...hah...how lovely. Love, we all know is a verb. And tonight I learned, gift, is a verb too.

Read this cheerful article by Merriam Webster. I guess they chose to enlighten us on the history of the word "gift" because it is the season for gifting especially for those who celebrate Christmas.


But the truth is, every day is "the season of gifting" because every day is a gift from the Almighty. This life is indeed a gift. He gifted us this life. He the Almighty gifted us, love. Then, which of the favors of your Lord will you deny?



I have a confession to make.
I gifted myself three rings! Just because. Because I worked so darn hard this month!
Of course, you all know gifting is actually a sunnah, and sunnah is not seasonal, it's throughout the year. I wonder if that includes gifting oneself? LOL. 

p/s
How can we not feel loved when Allah gifted us love through all kinds of His manifestations. Subhan is Allah. Allah Al Wadud.

No comments:

Post a Comment