Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Healing and Mercy-loaded Book

Bismillah.

How are you guys feeling? I am feeling happy and good. Alhamdulillah. Hope you are, too.

I saw this on Twitter just now:
"The secret of happiness is to count your blessings, while others are adding up their troubles."
Yes, feeling blessed indeed after my sixth Quran lesson. May Allah grant us the tawfiq to read with perfect tajweed and understand its meanings as we read each line. Ameen.

Was feeling terrible yesterday due to bad hormones, so I played Surah Baqarah on repeat as I slept and that helped a lot. Listening to the Quran is an effortless yet effective healing method. Was listening to a specific qari recite the Surah Baqarah because that's an assignment from my Ustaz. I think it's a good trick/tip to have the verses being input to your subconscious mind as you sleep because the brain will have become familiar with them and somehow facilitate the tongue the next time you read. You all know this trick already, I'm sure. 

I think my ustaz is doing a great job at coaching me. May Allah keep him safe, healthy and grant him a blessed and prosperous life. He has the best job in the world. Yes, the best profession in Islam is to teach the Quran. Who knows, someday I might follow in his footsteps, Ameen. Nothing is impossible. LOL. [Nervous laugh there.]


So people, let's get the setlist right. For the Quran learners, we begin with Juz Amma and then Al-Baqarah, Al Imran and so on and so forth. This setlist will make our hearts soft and warm and keep our minds alive and bright, bi-iznillah. Avoid playing some rock songs unless you want to have your heart hardened and have cold feet at meeting the death angel. Na'uzubillah.

May Allah continue to guide us and make us live in an environment that nurtures the mind, heart, and soul.

p/s
I think I am getting this blessing because some "self-righteous" women called me a slut/a devil before. Gosh, we will never know where our blessings are coming from. Allah is indeed generous and works in wondrous ways! Remember that tweet I quoted above: "The secret of happiness is to count your blessings, while others are adding up their troubles."

Let us be grateful and be positive always. Because "People will hate you, rate you, shake you and break you. But how strong you stand is what makes you." 
[From Inspirational Quotes on Twitter] 

YaHuuuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment