Thursday, December 8, 2016

Let there be spaces | Let it be a moving sea

Bismillah.




Thank God it's Thursday. It's the 8th of December already.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah for all the blessings that have come our way to this very day of our lives.

It's been a long time since we last savored the words of wisdom of Kahlil Gibran. I found this one as re-created in the above poster. I thought it's a fitting reminder of the needs to be free even in togetherness. There should be spaces in our togetherness, says Kahlil. 

I think it takes strength to be detached and free. It takes strength to stand comfortably on our own and be confident about being independent, even in togetherness. Because that shows that you are not afraid to let go of love because you know it will always be there like the moving seas between two shores.

You know there's this popular song that goes like this:
I am going to love you, like I am going to lose you.

But why not love without being afraid of losing, because how can love be lost if its made of something eternal, with purity and sincerity of hearts.   

May you have a wonderful day and a pleasant weekend.

Purity
[The wall in my Bandung hotel room.
I kinda miss the place.]



No comments:

Post a Comment