Friday, March 2, 2018

A gesture from Madinah Al Munawarah

Bismillah.

I always go for quality than quantity when it comes to friends.

Today is one of the days I feel extra blessed cos a good friend of mine gifted me with this lovely misbahah/tesbih. How not to feel special? It's a gift from a Madinah resident. Of course it's special cos it's green. It's special the fact that it came from the place of residence of our dearest Prophet salallah alaihi wasalam. I take this as a gesture that my countless selawat have reached him salallah alaihi wasalam.

I am happy that this friend of mine had moved from Mekah to Madinah. Indeed Madinah is THE place to live and die. May Allah grant a good life and husnul khatimah to this friend of mine - the giver of this lovely gift. May Allah grant us the honor of dying [if not living] in Madinah. Ameen.



No comments:

Post a Comment