Thursday, March 1, 2018

March forward

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.

We all love March, don't we? This third month of the year is like the third gear. You are gearing up quickly before speeding your way. Personally, I am so looking forward to the month-end ; D when I'll have a spring in my step InShaAllah. I read somewhere that a Mukmin's nature is to be in a cool, collected, smiling state in good times and not-so-good times. We have to promote and rejoice in well-being as it is all part of Allah's bounties while keeping in our hearts/du'a our friends who are not as fortunate as we are. 

OK that's all I'm saying, a gesture indicating I'm so alive n kicking : D

Here's a motivational quote for you and me:

"The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up."
- Paul Valery

Wake up early in the morning.
Wake up after a siesta so you can wake up at night.
Wama tawfiqi illah billah.


Paul is here in KL y'all.
Laduree Paris is here too
"It doesn't get easier;
You get better."
- Dominique Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment