Sunday, March 25, 2018

Happy Sunday | Be in a good mood | Be in your element at the Element KL

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.

You owe it yourself to be in a good mood today.

Enjoy being in your element

At the Element @ Ilham Tower KL




 You have to fight through
some bad days
to earn the best days of your life.
Wama tawfiqi illah billah.


Must commend the designer/developer of the Element Hotel @ Ilham Tower KL for the lovely indoor pool and more importantly for letting us enjoy warm saline water for a change, with such magnificent view from Level 39. Yes, the water is warm and saline!

p/s
This is NOT a paid review.
I paid for my own stay and wrote sincerely from my heart and discerning mind, not just because someone has paid me to do it. I have been admiring Ilham Tower from afar for so long as I had been witnessing its construction from Setiasky Residence for the past two years or so.
: D





No comments:

Post a Comment