Saturday, February 23, 2013

Majlis ilm with Shaykh Fahmi Zamzam al-Maliki at Ba'alawi KL on 24 Feb 2013


Bismillah.

All are welcome to be in majlis ta'alim with
Shaykh Fahmi Zamzam al-Maliki

Sunday, 24 Feb 2013

Venue:
Ba'alawi KL
No. 9, Jalan UP2A
Taman Prima Ukay
Saujana Melawati
Kemensah
KL
(access road behind National Zoo)

Subject: Kitab al-Hikam

In sha Allah.

An event by:





If I were in KL, I would attend. May Allah count my niyyat and include me as an attendee. May Allah grant Shaykh Fahmi with good health and afiatAmeen.

Shaykh Fahmi once said, if you're going to attend a majlis zikr/majlis i'lm, do take time to make as many niyyat as possible. If you make one niyyat you'll just score one point. So make many niyyat. For example:

  • I am attending to acquire knowledge.
  • I will then share my knowledge with others.
  • I am attending with intention to practise what I will hear.
  • I am attending so that I could make zikr.
  • I am attending so that I could pray in jemaah.
  • I am attending so that I get to sit with the pious/good people.
  • I am attending so as to avoid being at a worse place.
  • I am attending so as to avoid being engaged in laghah activities.
  • I am attending because it's a majlis loved by Rasulullah [pbuh].
  • I am attending so that I could foster silatur rahmi with my Muslim brothers/sisters.
  • I am attending in order to win the pleasure of Allah and Rasulullah [pbuh].

May Allah grant us beneficial knowledge, give us the tawfiq to put it to practice and count all our intentions and actions. Ameen.


No comments:

Post a Comment