Saturday, November 9, 2013

Air Supply | A supply of ideas

Bismillah.

"I'm lying alone with my head on the phone
Thinking of you till it hurts
I know you hurt too but what else can we do
Tormented and torn apart..."

That's Air Supply for you. It's called "All out of love."

Heh heh...just teasing.
The truth is I'm lying alone with some ice packs on my forehead LOL. And thinking of what to ramble to meet my 200-postings annual target. Didn't realize having a target can really make your brain work harder in search of a good supply of ideas. Doesn't matter if it's a good or bad idea. When brainstorming we cannot kill an idea, we cannot sift, we just have to let it all out. Yes, just have to crack our head and just do it, as Nike said. 

"I know you hurt too but what else can we do"
Yes, what else can we do, other than submit to the Divine Will. It's ok to be hurt sometimes cos it makes us stronger and humble at the same time. We all need a divine wake-up call sometimes or else we would just go on thinking we are untouchable by calamities, and we gloat over our so called good fortune and happy-go-lucky lifestyle. So being tormented and torn apart sometimes can be good. It's food for the soul.  

Pray Allah increase us in beneficial knowledge and understanding. Pray Allah grant us a good supply of positive ideas. And help us make them happen.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment