Saturday, March 7, 2015

Learning curve | Sweating it out

Bismillah.

I am writing from this little space in my crib - the so called Lisan al-Din Studio which has lately morphed into a war room for Al Falah TV.


Unlike the photo, it's pretty messy right now.

It's 2.22 am. I have been thinking about rambling a little something just so that a bunch of you could see something on this page when you wake up in the morning. And you will know that you have my company albeit virtually and despite the physical distance between us.

One particular person I have in mind is a friend who lives in Girona, Espana. Yes, the "Spanish fever" is not quite over yet. Hope you have enjoyed watching the videos of our new Spanish friends, as much as I do. To be honest, I know next to nothing about video editing or production. Credit goes to my teammate SDS who is a self-taught video editor in a way. She took a super-express-crash-course on Lynda.com and then dived into video editing. Her learning curve and my learning curve are pretty sexy I must say. LOL. 

I think at the end of it all, the sense of achievement, though small, feels sweeter knowing that although some people regard this blog as "stupid", it has some cool stuffs to share bi-iznillah ; )

Alhamdulillah, we pray so that Allah will grant us more beneficial knowledge. And that He will keep giving us the tawfiq to sweat it out and push ourselves farther.

Your average girl,
-E-


Going Golconda
p/s

"Going Golconda." is my new motto. Golconda is a new word I discovered and learned today. It means a rich mine or a source of great wealth. Hear it from me - one who once didn't know what mangrove was. LOL. Have a fabulous weekend y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment