Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Poem of the Mantle | Memorable recital

Bismillah

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah. The best gift a host could ever hope for from his/her guests are words of remembrance, words of encouragement and prayers.

By far, the best gift I have ever received from my guests is an impromptu recital of the Qasidah Burdah. It goes to show how attached their hearts are to the qasidah and how attached their hearts are to the Prophet salallah alaihi wasalam that upon noticing the Burdah frames in my foyer, they thought of reciting it. They know it by heart. How many of you can sing the Burdah by heart? I only know the chorus. Shame on me.

Bismillah, take a listen, folks.




May Allah bless my honorable guests for the memorable recital of the Poem of the Mantle: Muhsin Sierra, Bashir Castineira, Ibrahim Hernandez and Haji Malik A. Ruiz (not seen in the video).

"There are those who give with joy
and that joy is their reward."
- Khalil Gibran

Video credit: Al Falah TV
p/s Thank you MSA for arranging the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment